We're the BEST at what we do!
Here at Ferguson Fire and Fabrication, we strive to provide you - our customer - with the highest level of quality and service possible when you purchase fabricated pipe and/or material for your installation needs.
Following is a set of procedures used in our fabrication operation which we follow in order to put pipe on your job in an accurate and timely manner. These guidelines will point out what you can expect from Ferguson Fire and Fabrication when we fabricate for you, from quote to delivery.
• These are standard procedures, however, we can meet any special needs you may have for specific jobs.
There are several ways that we are able to receive your list so that we can provide you with a quote on your fabrication needs.
• Email us a list at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you use Hydratech Design Software, we simply upload your list into our system for pricing. However, we can accept any list generated by your design software, and we will convert it to Hydratech.
• Fax us your computer generated list, or a handwritten list to (951) 272-4868
• Send a hard copy of your list to us at: Ferguson Fire and Fabrication • 235 N. Joy Street, Corona CA 92879
• Send us a blueprint, and for an additional fee, we will pull the list from your print.
Our goal is to provide a quote within 24 hours of receiving your list, and within 2-3 days of receiving a print.
Once a list is entered, our software generates a complete set of paperwork for our shop to use to cut, thread, groove, make-on fittings, cut nipples, cut hangers and label pipe.
Our listing department will compare this paperwork to your list in order to verify the accuracy of our input into our system and our purchasing department will verify that we have all the material available to assemble your job.
A job folder is sent to our shop foreman, who distributes paperwork to the appropriate departments, where the following procedures take place: